The speaker cannot connect to music services
- Make sure the wireless router/access point is turned on.
- When the speaker is connected to a Wi-Fi network, place the wireless router/access point and the speaker closer together and perform the setup again.
- Depending on the provider, only one connection to the Internet may be allowed. In that case, the speaker will not be able to connect if the connection is currently occupied. Please consult your carrier or service provider.
- Turn your smartphone, iPhone, etc. off for a short period, turn it on again, then restart the SongPal application.
- Check that the enabled music application is installed in the smartphone, iPhone, etc.