Mounting the speaker on a wall
- Have the installation done by a Sony dealer or licensed contractor and pay special attention to safety during the installation.
- Prepare the wall mount bracket (not supplied) and screws (not supplied) that are suitable for the wall material and strength when you mount the unit on the wall. As a plasterboard wall is especially fragile, attach the bracket and screws securely in the wall beam. Install the speakers horizontally, hung by screws in studs in a continuous flat section of the wall.
- Sony shall not be held responsible for accidents or damage caused by improper installation, insufficient wall strength, improper screw installation or natural disaster, etc.
- Keep enough space behind the unit when you mount the unit on a wall. If you use the HDMI ARC TO port, USB-A port, USB-B port, or AUDIO IN jack, adjust the space between the wall and the unit to avoid touching a connecting cable or USB flash drive to the wall.
- When connecting a bar speaker mounted on a wall to the HDMI ARC TO port, use a High-speed HDMI swivel cable.
- If the wall mount bracket (not supplied) is not found at your nearest store, ask to the Sony dealer or store where you have purchased this unit.
Prepare screws to match to the screw holes for wall mounting on the rear of this unit.
: Screw hole
: 1/4 inches
: 12 mm (15/32 in) or longer