Low sound level
If the size of the earbud tips does not match the size of your ear canals or the headset is not worn properly in your ears, you may not obtain the correct sound qualities or volume.
If any of this is the case, try the following.
- Check that you are wearing the headset properly in your ears. Wear the headset so that the earbud tip is comfortably situated as deep in the ear canal as possible.
- Turn up the volume of the headset and the connected device.
- Connect the Bluetooth device to the headset once again.
- The sound conduits (sound output tubes) and air holes of the headset are not completely watertight. If any water droplets are left in the sound conduits, air holes or microphone hole, the sound level becomes low temporarily, but this is not a malfunction.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.
- Depending on the connected device, the volume of the device and the headset may or may not be synced. If the volume on a device is not synced to the volume on the headset, it will not be possible to use the device to turn up the volume on the headset once the volume is turned down on the headset.
In that case, turn up the volume of both the headset and the connected device.