- Check that both the headset and the connected device are turned on.
- When playing music, check that the headset and the transmitting Bluetooth device are connected via an A2DP Bluetooth connection.
- Turn up the volume if it is too low.
- Check that the connected device is playing back.
- If you are connecting a computer to the headset, make sure the audio output setting of the computer is set for a Bluetooth device.
- Pair the headset and the Bluetooth device again.
- Restart the smartphone or the computer you use.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.