Controlling the audio device (Bluetooth connection)
If your Bluetooth device supports the device operating function (compatible protocol: AVRCP), then the following operations are available. The available functions may vary depending on the Bluetooth device, so refer to the operating instructions supplied with the device.
Each button has the following function:
- Play: Press once while paused.
- Pause: Press once during playback.
– (volume –)/ (previous)
+ (volume +)/ (next)
- Adjust the volume.
- Press and hold until you hear a beep to skip to the beginning of the previous track (or the current track during playback)/beginning of the next track. After releasing the button, press it repeatedly within 1 second to hear a beep and skip to the beginning of the previous/next track.
- If the communication condition is poor, the Bluetooth device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.
- The available functions may vary depending on the connected device, the music software, or app used. In some cases, it may operate differently or may not work even when the operations described above are performed.