About the voice guidance
In the factory settings, you will hear the English voice guidance in the following situations via the headset.
You can change the language of the voice guidance and turn on/off the voice guidance using “Sony | Headphones Connect” app. For more details, refer to the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app help guide.
- When the headset is turned on: “Power on”
- When the headset is turned off: “Power off”
- When entering pairing mode: “Bluetooth pairing”
- When establishing a Bluetooth connection: “Bluetooth connected”
- When disconnecting a Bluetooth connection: “Bluetooth disconnected”
- When informing the remaining battery charge: “Battery about XX %” (The “XX” value indicates the approximate remaining charge. Use it as a rough estimate.) / “Battery fully charged”
- When the remaining battery charge is low: “Low battery, please recharge headset”
- When automatically turning off due to low battery: “Please recharge headset. Power off”
- It takes about 4 minutes when you change the language of the voice guidance.
- If the voice guidance is not heard after changing the voice guidance language or updating the software, turn the headset off and on again.