What you can do with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app
When you connect the smartphone with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app installed and the headset via Bluetooth connection, you can do the following.
- Update the headset software
- Switch the voice guidance language
- Turn the voice guidance on/off
- Set the Bluetooth connection mode (sound quality mode)
- Turn off the headset
- Check the connection status and the settings of the headset
- Check the headset software version
- Display the Bluetooth connection codec
- Select the Equalizer setting
- Customize the Equalizer setting
- Set the DSEE function
- Display the remaining battery charge of the headset
- Adjust the volume during music playback/phone call
- Play/pause music, skip to the beginning of the previous track (or the current track during playback)/skip to the beginning of the next track
- Easy pairing
- Set the CLEAR BASS function
- Set the 360 Reality Audio function
For details on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, refer to the following URL.
- The operation of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app differs depending on the audio device. The app specifications and screen design may change without prior notice.