Playing a disc
You can play a disc on the system by following these steps.
- Press FUNCTION repeatedly to select [DVD/CD].
- Press(open/close) on the system to open the disc tray and load a disc with the label facing up on the disc tray.
- Press(open/close) on the system again to close the disc tray.
Do not forcibly push the disc tray to close it as this may cause a malfunction.
- If the disc is in DATA CD/DATA DVD format, press MEDIA MODE repeatedly to select [MUSIC] or [VIDEO].
- Press (play) to start playback.
Depending on the disc or file, the function may not work.
|Resume playback or return to normal playback||Press(play).|
|Cancel the resume point||Press(stop) twice.|
|Select a track, file, chapter, or scene||Press(previous) or(next) during playback.
Or, hold down SHIFT and press the numeric buttons, then press(enter).
|Select a folder||Press(folder) -/+ repeatedly.|
|Display the DVD title||Press DVD TOP MENU.|
|View DVD menu||Press DVD/TUNER MENU.|
|Locate a point quickly in fast forward or fast reverse (Lock Search)||Press(fast reverse) or(fast forward) during playback. Each time you press(fast reverse) or(fast forward), the playback speed changes.|
|Watch frame by frame (Slow-motion Play)||Press(pause), then press(slow back) or(slow forward). Each time you press(slow back) or(slow forward), the playback speed changes.|
To play from a specific file
Press MEDIA MODE repeatedly to select [MUSIC] or [VIDEO] on the TV screen.
Press SEARCH to display the folder list on the TV screen.
Press(up)/(down) repeatedly to select the folder you want.
Press(enter) to display the file list on the TV screen.
To return to folder list, press RETURN.
Press (up)/(down) repeatedly to select the file you want, then press(enter).