IR Remote Ctrl
You can operate the camera using a Infrared Remote Commander (sold separately).
MENU → (Setup) → [Setup Option] → [IR Remote Ctrl] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Allows infrared remote commander operation.
- Does not allow infrared remote commander operation.
- The lens or lens hood may block the infrared remote sensor that receive the signals. Use the infrared remote commander in the position from which the signal can reach the product.
- When [IR Remote Ctrl] is set to [On], the product does not switch to power save mode. Set [Off] after using an infrared remote commander.
- An infrared remote commander cannot be used while [Bluetooth Rmt Ctrl] is set to [On].