Listening to music from a device via BLUETOOTH connection
You can enjoy listening to music and basic remote control operation of a BLUETOOTH device via a BLUETOOTH connection. The BLUETOOTH device is required to support the following BLUETOOTH profiles.
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile):
enables you to enjoy high-quality audio content wirelessly.
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile):
enables you to control playback, etc.
The operation may vary depending on the BLUETOOTH device. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your BLUETOOTH device.
- Connect the headset to a BLUETOOTH device.
- Wear the headset.
Put the headset with indication on your left ear and indication on your right ear. The left unit of the headset has a tactile dot.
A: Tactile dot
Secure the fitting supporter to your ear dent. Apply the unit to your ear diagonally and lift the front of unit to fit the fitting supporter into your ear dent as follows.
- Play back music or video on the BLUETOOTH device.Adjust the volume on the BLUETOOTH device.
- The headset supports SCMS-T content protection. You can enjoy music, etc., from a device such as a portable TV that supports SCMS-T content protection.
- Depending on the BLUETOOTH device, it may be necessary to adjust the volume or set the audio output setting on the BLUETOOTH device.
- For volume, control with the connected device. If you cannot control the volume with the connected device, install the “Sony | Music Center” app in your smartphone to control the volume with the app.
- If the communication condition is poor, the BLUETOOTH device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.