What you can do with "Sony | Headphones Connect" app
When you connect the smartphone (installed with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app) and the headset via the BLUETOOTH function, you can do the following.
- Display the remaining battery of the headset
- Display the BLUETOOTH connection codec
- Turn noise canceling on/off
- Use auto adjustment of the noise canceling function by behavior recognition
- Set the Ambient Sound mode
- Switch the sound quality mode by setting the BLUETOOTH connection mode
- Check the headset's status of connection/settings
For details of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, refer to the following URL.
- The operation of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app depends on audio devices. The app specifications and screen design may be changed without prior notice.