- The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Sony Corporation is under license.
- The N-Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Windows is a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Mac, OS X, iPhone, iPod touch and Siri are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- “Made for iPod” and “Made for iPhone” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod or iPhone, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod or iPhone may affect wireless performance.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license.
Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.