Controlling the audio device (BLUETOOTH connection)
If the BLUETOOTH device supports AVRCP, you can control it by the headset. The functions available may vary depending on the BLUETOOTH device. Refer to the operating instructions supplied with your BLUETOOTH device.
Press the button on the right unit.
- Press once quickly during pause to start playback.
- Press once quickly during playback to pause.
- Press twice to skip to the beginning of the next track ().
- Press three times to skip to the beginning of the previous (or current) track ( ).
- Press once and release, and then press and hold to fast-forward ( ).
- Press twice and release, and then press and hold to fast-reverse ( ).
- For volume, control with the connected device. If you cannot control the volume with the connected device, install the “Sony | Music Center” app in your smartphone to control the volume with the app.
- If the communication condition is poor, the BLUETOOTH device may react incorrectly to the operation on the headset.
- The available functions may vary depending on the BLUETOOTH device. When you operate as illustrated above, it may operate differently or may not work at all.