Unable to connect the speaker to a BLUETOOTH device with One-touch (NFC)
- If the screen lock is activated on the smartphone, it cannot be connected. Cancel the screen lock on the smartphone.
- Keep the NFC-compatible device close to the speaker until the NFC-compatible device reacts. If it still fails to connect, move the NFC-compatible device slowly on the N-Mark of the speaker. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Check that the NFC function of the NFC-compatible device is set to on.
- If the NFC-compatible device is in a case, remove it.
- NFC reception sensitivity varies depending on the device. If you repeatedly fail to connect the speaker with an NFC-compatible device by one touch, make the connection by an on-screen operation.
- Check that your device is compatible with NFC.
For details, access the following URL.
For customers in Europe:
For customers in the USA:
For customers in Canada:
For customers in other countries/regions:
- If the (power) indicator is off, it will not connect by touching with a smartphone because the speaker is in the power saving mode. After the (power) indicator changes from flashing to staying lit by turning on the speaker, touch with a smartphone again.