Setting your PC as a DLNA server and controller (Windows 10)
Windows 10 supports DLNA1.5. A Windows 10 PC can be used as both a DLNA server and controller.
By operating from a Windows 10 PC, you can enjoy music stored in a DLNA server (including a Windows 10 PC) on your home network with the speaker if you set the following.
If you download SongPal to your smartphone, iPhone, etc. and operate a Windows 10 PC, perform “ Listening to music on a PC via a network (Windows Media Player with SongPal operation) .”
- Select [ Settings] from the Start menu on the left-bottom of the screen.
- Select [Network & Internet].
- Select [Wi-Fi] – [Advanced options].
- Turn on [Make this PC discoverable].
- Select [Wi-Fi] – [Change advanced sharing options].
- Select [Choose media streaming options...] from [Media streaming] in [All Networks].
- Select [Allow All].
The [Allow All Media Devices] screen appears.
- Select [Allow all computers and media devices].If all the devices in the local network are allowed ([allow]) to access your network, select [OK] and close the screen.