Using the Fn (Function) button
You can register frequently used functions to the Fn (Function) button and recall them while shooting. Up to 12 frequently used functions can be registered to the Fn (Function) button.
- When using the monitor, press the DISP button repeatedly to display a screen mode other than [For viewfinder], and then press the Fn (Function) button.
- When using the viewfinder, this procedure is not necessary.
- Select a function to set by pressing the multi-selector up/down/left/right.
- Select the desired setting by turning the front dial, and press the center of the multi-selector.
- Some functions can be fine-tuned using the rear dial.
To adjust settings from the dedicated setting screens
Select the desired function in step 2, then press the center of the multi-selector. The dedicated setting screen for the function will appear. Follow the operating guide (A) to adjust settings.