Recall (Camera Settings1/Camera Settings2)
Allows you to shoot an image after recalling often-used modes or camera settings registered with [/ Memory] in advance.
- Set the mode dial to 1, 2, or 3 (Memory recall).
- Press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- You can also recall registered modes or settings by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [/ Recall].
- To recall settings registered to the memory card, set the mode dial to 1, 2 or 3, then select the desired number by pressing the left/right side of the multi-selector.
- If you recall settings registered to the memory card, the settings are recalled from the memory card in the slot specified in [Select Rec. Media]. You can confirm the memory card slot by selecting MENU → (Setup) → [Select Rec. Media].
- Settings registered to a memory card using another camera of the same model name can be recalled with this camera.
- If you set [/ Recall] after completing the shooting settings, the registered settings are given priority and the original settings may become invalid. Check the indicators on the screen before shooting.