You can select the exposure mode for movie shooting or slow-motion/quick-motion shooting. You can change the setting and playback speed for slow-motion/quick-motion shooting with [S&Q Settings].
- Turn the mode dial to (Movie/S&Q Motion).
- MENU → (Camera Settings2) → [Movie/S&Q Motion] → desired setting.
- Press the MOVIE (movie) button to start recording.
- Press the MOVIE (movie) button again to stop recording.
Menu item details
- Program Auto / Program Auto:
- Allows you to shoot with the exposure adjusted automatically (both the shutter speed and the aperture value).
- Aperture Priority / Aperture Priority:
- Allows you to shoot after adjusting the aperture value manually.
- Shutter Priority / Shutter Priority:
- Allows you to shoot after adjusting the shutter speed manually.
- Manual Exposure / Manual Exposure:
- Allows you to shoot after adjusting the exposure (both the shutter speed and the aperture value) manually.
- When you operate the front multi-controller while recording a movie or a slow-motion/quick-motion movie, set the front multi-controller click switch to “OFF.” If you operate the front multi-controller while shooting a movie or a slow-motion/quick-motion movie with the front multi-controller click switch set to “ON,” the sound of the front multi-controller will be recorded.
- When the shooting mode is set to (Movie/S&Q Motion), [AF System] is fixed to [Ddc Phase AF Only]. The number of focus points is limited to 61.