You can operate this product and shoot images using the SHUTTER button, 2SEC button (2 second delay shutter), and START/STOP button (or Movie button (RMT-DSLR2 only)) on the Wireless Remote Commander RMT-DSLR1 (sold separately) and RMT-DSLR2 (sold separately). Refer also to the operating instructions for the Wireless Remote Commander.
- MENU → (Setup) → [Remote Ctrl] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Allows remote commander operation.
- Does not allow remote commander operation.
- The lens or lens hood may block the remote sensor that receive the signals. Use the remote commander in the position from which the signal can reach the product.
- When [Remote Ctrl] is set to [On], the product does not switch to power save mode. Set [Off] after using a remote commander.