Deleting tracks from “Music player”
- On the library screen in “Music player”, tap the desired category (albums, artists, etc.), and the desired subcategory until a track list appears.
To delete a folder, tap [Folder] and then the desired folder.
- Tap (Context menu) to the right side of the desired item.
- Tap [Delete].
- You can also delete music content from the playback screen for “Music player”.
Tap the menu items in the following order.
(Options) － [Delete].
The current track will be deleted from “Music player”.
- You can also delete tracks on a computer using the following applications. For details on operations, refer to the online help information for each application.
- Windows: Music Center for PC (version 2.5 or later), Windows Explorer
- When you delete tracks using Windows Explorer, do not delete or rename the default folder (such as [Music]) under the root folder. Otherwise, “Music player” will not recognize the content.
The contents of the Help Guide may be subject to change without notice due to updates to the product's specifications.