Spd Priority Cont.
The product continues to shoot as long as the shutter button is pressed. You can continuously shoot at a rate faster than that of [Cont. Shooting].
Press / (Drive Mode) of the control wheel → [Spd Priority Cont.].
- You can also set the drive mode by selecting MENU→ (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode].
- Between continuous shooting frames, an image of each frame is immediately displayed.
- Continuous shooting is unavailable in the following situations:
- The shooting mode has been set to [Sweep Panorama].
- The [Picture Effect] is set to [Soft Focus], [HDR Painting], [Rich-tone Mono.], [Miniature], [Watercolor], or [Illustration].
- The [DRO/Auto HDR] is set to [Auto HDR].
- [ISO] is set to [Multi Frame NR].
- [Smile Shutter] is being used.
- The focus, exposure, and white balance are locked to their values in the first shot.