Sets the peaking function, which enhances the outline of in-focus areas during shooting with Manual Focus or Direct Manual Focus.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Peaking Setting] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Peaking Display:
- Sets whether to display peaking.
- Peaking Level:
- Sets the level of enhancement of in-focus areas.
- Peaking Color:
- Sets the color used to enhance in-focus areas.
- Since the product recognizes sharp areas as in focus, the effect of peaking differs, depending on the subject.
- The outline of in-focus ranges is not enhanced on devices connected via HDMI.