High ISO NR (still image)
When shooting with high ISO sensitivity, the product reduces noise that becomes more noticeable when the product sensitivity is high.
- MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [High ISO NR] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Activates high ISO noise reduction normally.
- Activates high ISO noise reduction moderately.
- [High ISO NR] is fixed to [Normal] in the following shooting modes:
- [Intelligent Auto]
- [Superior Auto]
- [Scene Selection]
- [Sweep Panorama]
- When [File Format] is set to [RAW], this function is not available.
- [High ISO NR] does not work for RAW images when the [File Format] is [RAW & JPEG].