Touch Pad Settings
You can adjust settings related to touch pad operations during viewfinder shooting.
- MENU→ (Setup) → [Touch Pad Settings] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Operation in V Orien.:
- Sets whether to enable touch pad operations during vertically oriented viewfinder shooting. You can prevent erroneous operations during vertically oriented shooting caused by your nose, etc. touching the monitor.
- Touch Pos. Mode:
- Sets whether to move the focusing frame to the position touched on the screen ([Absolute Position]), or move the focusing frame to the desired position based on the direction of dragging and the amount of movement ([Relative Position]).
- Operation Area:
- Sets the area to be used for touch pad operations. Restricting the operational area can prevent erroneous operations caused by your nose, etc. touching the monitor.
About Touch Positioning Mode
Selecting [Absolute Position] lets you move the focusing frame to a distant position more quickly because you can directly specify the position of the focusing frame with touch operations.
Selecting [Relative Position] lets you operate the touch pad from wherever is easiest, without having to move your finger over a wide area.
- In touch pad operations when [Touch Pos. Mode] is set to [Absolute Position], the area set in [Operation Area] is treated as the entire screen.