Shoots images continuously while you press and hold down the shutter button.
- Select / (Drive Mode) of the control wheel → [Cont. Shooting].
- You can also set the continuous shooting by selecting MENU → (Camera Settings1) → [Drive Mode].
- The focus, exposure, and white balance are locked to their values in the first shot.
- Continuous shooting is unavailable in the following situations:
- The shooting mode is set to [Sweep Panorama].
- [Picture Effect] is set to one of the following: [Soft Focus] [HDR Painting] [Rich-tone Mono.] [Miniature] [Watercolor] [Illustration]
- [DRO/Auto HDR] is set to [Auto HDR].
- [ISO] is set to [Multi Frame NR].
- [Smile Shutter] is being used.