Playing a USB Device
MSC (Mass Storage Class) type USB devices* compliant with the USB standard can be used.
*e.g., a USB flash drive, digital media player
- Up to 25,000 files can be read for any type of file stored on a USB device.
- Store only the supported file formats for USB playback on a USB device.
- Check the supported file formats for USB playback.
- Turn down the volume on the unit.
- Connect the USB device to the USB port.
- Press HOME, then touch [USB].If [USB] is not set in the Favorite area, touch [All Apps] to display the HOME2 screen, then select [USB].
To remove the USB device
Turn the unit off or turn the ignition switch to the ACC off position, then remove the USB device.