+Add New Device
- Connects and registers your device to the unit newly.
- Displays the name of the device connected to the unit. If the name of the connected device is duplicated, a suffix such as “-2”, “-3”, ... will appear after the name.
- You can switch the device by touching the name of the device you want to connect.
- When touching , you can perform the following operations.
- Delete the device by touching [Forget This Device].
- Disconnect the device by touching [Disconnect].
- When connecting an iPhone compatible with Apple CarPlay, you can switch between the BLUETOOTH connection and Apple CarPlay by touching [Change to Bluetooth] or [Change to Apple CarPlay].
- When connecting an Android phone compatible with Android Auto, you can switch between the BLUETOOTH connection and Android Auto by touching [Switch to Bluetooth] or [Start Android Auto].
- When pairing your BLUETOOTH device and the unit, be sure to open this setting.