Performing Initial Settings
You need to perform initial settings before operating the unit for the first time, after replacing the car battery, or changing connections.
If the initial settings screen does not appear when you turn on the unit, perform the factory reset to initialize the unit.
- Touch [Language], then set the display language.To return to the previous display, touch (back).
- Touch [Demo Mode] repeatedly to select [Off] to disable the demonstration mode.
- Touch [Set Date/Time], then set the date and time.To return to the previous display, touch (back).
XAV-AX4000(UC): skip to step 5.
Touch [Radio Tuning Steps], then set the radio frequency depending on the receiving area. (XAV-AX4000(E)/XAV-AX4000(E17)/XAV-AX4000(IN)/XAV-AX4050(EUR))
- Touch [OK].The startup caution appears.
- Read through the startup caution, then if you accept all conditions, touch [Close].The setting is complete.
This setting can be further configured in the setting menu.