Changing a folder name
You can change the name of the folders for storing the files you record with your IC recorder by selecting a folder name from the template.
- Select “Recorded Files” on the HOME menu, and then press .
- Press or to select “Folders,” and then press .
- Select “Built-In Memory” or “SD Card” on the Folders screen.
- Press or to select the folder which you want to rename.
- Select “Change Folder Name” on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select the desired folder name, and then press .
The “Please Wait” animation appears on the display window and the folder name will be changed.
- You cannot change the name of folders in “ Music.”
- A sequential number (01 to 10) is always added to every folder name as a suffix. If you select the folder name that already exists, additional folders with the same name will be suffixed with a sequential number (02 to 10).