Copying a file to a different folder
You can select a file and copy it to another folder, which is useful in making a backup copy.
- Select the file you want to copy. [Details]
- While playback is on standby, select “Move/Copy File” on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select “Copy to Built-In Memory” or “Copy to SD Card,” and then press .
- Press or to select the destination folder, and then press .The “Please Wait” animation appears and the file will be copied from the source folder to the destination folder with the same name.
- You cannot copy music files.