Selecting the sound effect (Effect)
You can set the sound effect suitable for playing music files or recorded files.
- While playback is on standby or in progress, select “Effect” on the OPTION menu, and then press .
- Press or to select the desired sound effect, and then press .
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Turns off the Effect function (default setting).
- Pop ():
- Emphasizes middle ranges, ideal for vocals.
- Rock ():
- Emphasizes high and low ranges for a powerful sound.
- Jazz ():
- Emphasizes high ranges for a lively sound.
- Bass1 ():
- Emphasizes the bass sound.
- Bass2 ():
- Emphasizes the bass sound even more.
- Custom ():
- You can design your own sound effect by customizing five frequency band levels.
The Effect function does not work for audio playback with the built-in speaker.