Reducing noise during recording (Recording Filter)
With the Recording Filter function, you can reduce noise in the recordings.
- Select “ Settings” - “Recording Settings” - “Recording Filter” from the HOME menu, and then press .
- Press or to select “NCF(Noise Cut)” or “LCF(Low Cut),” and then press .
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
Description of menu items
You can select one of the following items:
- Cancels the Recording Filter function.
- NCF(Noise Cut):
- Cuts high-frequency sounds except for human voices as well as low-frequency sounds (default setting).
- LCF(Low Cut):
- Cuts low-frequency sounds, including noise from projectors and roaring wind sounds.
- While “Audio IN” is selected for “Ext. Input Setting,” the Recording Filter function does not work.
- “NCF(Noise Cut)” is optimized for voice recording. When “For Music” is selected for “Manual” under “Built-in Mic Sensitivity,” the Recording Filter function does not work.
- To cancel the Recording Filter function setup process, select “OFF” in step 2.