Using the sleep timer (Sleep Timer)
If you set the sleep timer, your IC recorder will turn off automatically when the specified period of time expires.
- Select “ Settings” - “Common Settings” - “Sleep Timer” from the HOME menu, and then press .
- Press or to select the desired time period, and then press .
You can select from “OFF,” “15min,” “30min,” “60min,” “90min,” or “120min.”
- Press and hold BACK/HOME to return to the HOME menu.
To return to the screen before you displayed the HOME menu, press STOP.
When you set the sleep timer, appears on the file playback (standby) and recording screens.
- To turn off the sleep timer function, select “OFF” (default setting).
- To check the remaining time of the sleep timer, perform step 1 again. The remaining time appears. If you want to keep the setting, select “Keep On.”