Establishing a Bluetooth connection with the menu
If a smartphone does not have the NFC function, follow the steps below to establish a Bluetooth connection.
- Do the following on your IC recorder.
Select “REC Remote” - “Add Device (Pairing)” from the HOME menu, and then press.
If the Bluetooth function of the IC recorder is turned off, “Turn Bluetooth On?” appears on the display window. Select “Yes” and press.
- Do the following on the smartphone.
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on the smartphone.
- Start REC Remote.
- Select “Connect to a device” on the screen.
- On the “Paired devices” screen, select “Pair to a new device.”
- Search for “ICD-SX2000” on the Bluetooth settings screen and add your IC recorder for Bluetooth pairing with the smartphone.
- Use the back button to display the “Paired devices” screen, and then select “ICD-SX2000.”
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on the iPhone.
- Search for “ICD-SX2000” on the Bluetooth settings screen and add your IC recorder for Bluetooth pairing with the iPhone.
- Press the home button to close the Bluetooth settings screen, and then start REC Remote.
When the operation screen of REC Remote appears on the smartphone, the Bluetooth connection should be successfully established.
Proceed to Using the smartphone for IC recorder operations.
- For Android, a message confirming the pass code appears on the “Bluetooth pairing request” screen. Select “Pair” to proceed.