You cannot charge the battery by connecting the IC recorder to your computer.
- When your IC recorder is connected to a computer which is not running, the battery will not charge. When the computer is in a power saving mode (standby or sleep), it will not charge, either.
- Disconnect your IC recorder from the computer and connect it once again.
- Check the system requirements of your IC recorder.
- Charge the battery under the temperature of 5 °C - 35 °C (41 °F - 95 °F).
- If your IC recorder is connected to the computer with a USB hub (not supplied) or a USB extension cable (not supplied), remove the hub or cable and connect the IC recorder directly to a USB port on the computer or with the supplied USB connection support cable.