Noise is heard during music playback.
- When you use the headset while you are walking or running, the sound of vibrations may be heard through your body, but this is due to the characteristics of the product and not a malfunction.
- The sound conduits (sound output tubes), air holes and microphone hole of the headset are not completely watertight. If any water droplets are left in the sound conduits, air holes or microphone hole, a beeping sound (feedback) may be heard temporarily. This is not a malfunction. See “When you have finished using the headset” and dry the headset as described before use.
- If you cover the microphones of the left or right unit of the headset, or if you grasp the headset unit in your hand, a beeping sound (feedback) may be heard. This is not a malfunction. If any of this is the case, remove your hands, etc. from the left and right microphones.
- Charge the charging case.
Set the headset into the charging case.
You may be able to resolve some issues by setting the headset into the charging case.
- Reset the headset.
- Initialize the headset, and pair the headset and the device again.