Wearing the headset
- Insert the headset units into both ears.
Put the unit with the (left) mark on your left ear and the unit with the (right) mark on your right ear. The left unit has a tactile dot.Be careful not to come in contact with the touch sensor when you put the headset on your ears.
A: Tactile dot
B: Touch sensors (left, right)
Twist the headset to secure the arc supporter to your ear grooves.
A: Ear grooves
B: Arc supporter
- The earbud will be easier to slide deep into your ear if you pull up on the top of the ear lightly while twisting the headset.
If you feel the arc supporters are too small
M-sized arc supporters come attached to the left and right units of the headset at the time of purchase. When the headset is worn following the procedures described above and you feel the arc supporters are too small, replace them with the size L arc supporters.
For the proper sound quality and noise canceling function to be effective
If the size of the earbuds does not match the size of the ear holes, or the earbuds are not properly worn, the noise canceling function and sound quality may be significantly affected.
When you feel the noise canceling function and low frequency sound are insufficient, change the earbuds to ones that feel more sealed.
When changing the earbuds, try the earbud sizes in order from the larger sizes to the smaller sizes.
The size of the left and right earbuds may be different.
When attaching and removing the headset
In the factory setting, the built-in sensors detect when the headset is attached to or removed from your ears, enabling the headset to pause or resume music playback, as well as control the touch sensors, indicators, and voice guidance.
When the headset is worn
- The indicators of the headset turn off.
- You can use the touch sensors to play music, make and receive calls, etc.
- You will hear a voice guidance corresponding to the operation and status.
When the headset is removed
- When you listen to music while the headset is worn on both ears, the headset will pause music playback if one unit of the headset is removed. When the unit is worn again, the headset resumes music playback.
- When the headset is not worn in your ears for about 5 minutes after being removed from the charging case, the headset turns off automatically to save the battery. Turn the headset on by tapping the touch sensor or by putting the headset on your ears.
- In order to prevent the headset from reacting incorrectly, music playback, making and receiving calls, and other operations cannot be performed when not wearing the headset on your ears, even if you tap the touch sensor.
- You can also play music, make and receive calls, etc. when only one unit of the headset is worn on your ear.
- By using the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, you can change the setting of automatically pausing and resuming the music playback, or automatically turning off the headset.