What you can do with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app
When you connect the smartphone with the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app installed and the headset via Bluetooth connection, you can do the following.
- Easy pairing
- Display the remaining battery charge of the headset
- Display the remaining battery charge of the charging case (The remaining battery charge when the headset was removed from the charging case is displayed.)
- Display the Bluetooth connection codec
- Adjust the noise canceling function and Ambient Sound Mode (ambient sound control)
- Use auto adjustment of the noise canceling function by behavior recognition (Adaptive Sound Control)
- Set the wearing detection automatic music playback pause and resume function
- Set the wearing detection automatic power off function
- Select the Equalizer setting
- Customize the Equalizer setting
- Set the Bluetooth connection mode (sound quality mode)
- Change the function of the touch sensor
- Turn off the headset
- Adjust the playback volume
- Play/pause music, skip to the beginning of the previous track (or the current track during playback)/skip to the beginning of the next track
- Check the connection status and the settings of the headset
- Check the headset software version
- Update the headset software
- Switch the voice guidance language
- Turn the voice guidance on/off
For details on the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app, refer to the following URL.
- The operation of the “Sony | Headphones Connect” app differs depending on the audio device. The app specifications and screen design may change without prior notice.