Cannot hear a person on a call.
- Check that both the headset and the connected device (i.e., smartphone) are turned on.
- Turn up the volume of the connected device if it is too low.
- Check the audio settings of the Bluetooth device to make sure the sound is output from the headset during a call.
- Use the Bluetooth device to re-establish the connection. Select HFP or HSP for the profile.
- While listening to music with the headset, stop playback and tap the touch sensor twice quickly (with an interval of about 0.4 seconds) on either the left or right unit to respond to an incoming call.