Volume and vibration
The volume and vibration can be changed either by using the volume keys or by changing a setting.
You can change the ring, media, alarm, and in-call volumes. Additionally, you can set your device to vibrate.
- App settings can override the selected volume and vibration settings.
Changing the volume
- Press the volume key up or down to change the media volume.
To quickly turn the media volume on or off, tap (Media volume icon).
- To change the in-call, ring and notification, or alarm volumes, tap (Adjust volume icon).
Use each slider to adjust the volume. Tap [See more] for more options.
Activating the vibrating mode
- Press the volume key up or down.
- Tap the icon displayed above the slider one or more times until (Vibrate icon) appears.
Activating sound with vibration for incoming calls
- Find and tap [Settings] > [Sound] > [Vibrate for calls].
- Select an option.