Enhancing the sound output using 360 Spatial Sound
Using 360 Spatial Sound makes playback of all stereo sound sources, including streaming services, sound like spatial audio. It is recommended that you use headphones to enjoy the effects produced by the function.
- Find and tap [Settings] > [Sound] > [Audio settings].
- Tap the [360 Spatial Sound] switch to enable the function.
- Tap [360 Spatial Sound] for more options.
- The function is effective only when you are using an app compatible with 360 Spatial Sound.
- If both 360 Spatial Sound and Dolby Atmos are turned on, only one of the functions may be effective depending on the app you are using. When you are using a music-related app, 360 Spatial Sound takes priority.
- The sound quality of the original sound source may take priority over the effects produced by 360 Spatial Sound, depending on the content.