Frequently used features in the BASIC (Basic) mode
Changing the aspect ratio
- In the BASIC (Basic) mode, tap (Aspect ratio icon).
- Select a setting.
- The number of photos and videos you can store depends on the resolution or MP (megapixel) value used and video length. High-resolution photos and videos take up more memory, so keep in mind that a lower resolution can be suitable for everyday use.
Adjusting the camera settings
- In the BASIC (Basic) mode, tap [MENU].
- Swipe the list to view the available settings and select a setting.
- Available settings differ between the photo and video modes.
- Tap [Introduction to features] to check information on various functions.
Switching between the main and front camera
- In the BASIC (Basic) mode, tap (Switch camera icon) to switch between the main and front camera.
Switching lenses and zooming
You can switch lenses while using the main camera.
- While using the main camera in the BASIC (Basic) mode, tap one of the angle buttons.
- (x4.4 Telephoto button)
- (x2.9 Telephoto button)
- (Wide-angle button)
- (Super-wide-angle button)
- Zoom in on the image.
- Tap one of the angle buttons to select a lens, and then drag the angle button to the left and right (in the portrait orientation) or up and down (in the landscape orientation).
- Pinch in or out on the camera screen.
- Use the volume key.
- To zoom using digital processing that preserves more of the original image quality, tap [MENU] > [Zoom settings] > [AI super resolution zoom].
Reducing wind noise when recording
- In the BASIC (Basic) mode, tap (Switch between photo and video button) to select a video mode.
- Tap [MENU] > [Intelligent wind filter].
- Tap the switch to enable the function.