Slow motion videos
The Slow motion video mode adds powerful effects to your videos. The Slow motion effect is added after a video is recorded at normal speed.
- Good lighting conditions are essential when you record slow motion videos.
Adding slow motion effect after recording a video
- In the BASIC (Basic) mode, tap [More] > (Slow motion icon).
- Press the camera key or tap the shutter button to record a video.
- Tap (Stop button) to stop recording.
- Tap the thumbnail to open the video.
- Drag the handles on the slow motion timeline to the positions where you want the slow motion effect to appear.
(B): Slow motion timeline
(C): Tap to turn the sound on or off.