Assembly - Dual SIM
Your device only supports nano SIM cards. Dual SIM devices support the use of either two nano SIM cards or a nano SIM card and a memory card.
Dual SIM devices are not available in all markets or from all operators.
- To prevent data loss, make sure you turn off your device before you drag out the tray to remove the nano SIM card (or cards) or memory card from the device.
- Do not cut your SIM card, as this may damage your device.
- Drag out the SIM card tray.
- Place the main SIM card securely in position for SIM1.
- Place either the second SIM card (SIM2) or the memory card securely in the tray, in the correct orientation.
- Gently push the SIM card tray back into the slot until it fits into place.