Basic camera features
Use basic camera features that help you to take photos or record videos.
Adjusting the camera settings
- While using the camera, tap (Settings icon).
Select a setting.
- Available settings depend on the capturing mode selected.
Switching between the main and front camera
- While using the camera, tap (Switch camera icon) to switch between the main and front camera.
- You can also switch between cameras by swiping down on the camera screen (in the portrait orientation) or swiping right on the camera screen (in the landscape orientation).
Using the zoom
- While using the main camera, perform one of the following operations.
- Pinch in or out on the camera screen.
- Use the volume key.
- Drag (Switch angle button) to the left and right (in the portrait orientation) or up and down (in the landscape orientation).
- Zooming is only available for the main camera.
- If you zoom in three or more times, this can affect image quality.
Using the super-wide lens
- While using the main camera, tap (Switch angle button) to select [W] (super wide).
- The super-wide lens can only be selected for the main camera.
- You cannot pinch the screen or use the volume keys to zoom while the super-wide lens is selected.
Using scene selection
- While using the camera, tap the scene selection icon, such as [AUTO] or [SCN].
- Select a preset setting.