You can take pictures with the Bokeh effect when using the main camera on your device. The Bokeh effect decreases focus in the background of a photo to emphasize objects at the foreground, for an artistic effect.
- While using the main camera, tap (Bokeh icon).
- Drag the slider to adjust.
- Tap the shutter button to take a photo.
- Zooming is not available while using the Bokeh effect.
- If you get too close to or too far to an object while using the Bokeh effect, a warning message appears. If this happens, adjust the distance between your camera and the object to take the photo with Bokeh effect.