Unable to pair the speaker with a BLUETOOTH device
- Place the speaker and the BLUETOOTH device within 1 m (3 ft) of each other.
- To use the Speaker Add function or Wireless Party Chain function, pair with the speaker in which the (BLUETOOTH) indicator flashes in blue.
- If the (BLUETOOTH) indicator is not flashing quickly in blue, press and hold the (power) button/ PAIRING button until you hear a voice guidance and the (BLUETOOTH) indicator begins to flash quickly in blue.
- Once the speaker is initialized, an iPhone/iPod touch may not be able to connect to the speaker. In this case, delete pairing information on the iPhone/iPod touch, then pair them again.
- Check that the BLUETOOTH device is turned on and the BLUETOOTH function is activated on the device.
- If the speaker is not displayed on the BLUETOOTH device, turn off the device, and then turn on the device again. It may improve symptoms.