What you can do with “Sony | Music Center”
“Sony | Music Center” is an app for controlling Sony audio devices which are compatible with “Sony | Music Center” using your smartphone, iPhone, etc.
For details about “Sony | Music Center,” refer to the following URL:
Operations that can be performed on a speaker with “Sony | Music Center”
- Playback of music files included with High-Resolution (Hi-Res) audio content which are located on a device such as a smartphone or iPhone.
- Sound quality setting and equalizer adjustment
- Built-in battery level indication
- Power options such as the auto power off (Auto Standby) function and BLUETOOTH standby mode
- Lighting setting (switching the lighting mode)
- Switching the BLUETOOTH mode and AUDIO IN mode
- Switching BLUETOOTH codec (the BLUETOOTH audio streaming playback quality)
- Grouping with other speakers (Speaker Add function/Wireless Party Chain function)
- Setting the Party Booster function
- Updating the software of the speaker
What you can control with “Sony | Music Center” varies depending on the connected device. The specifications and design of the app may change without notice.