Turning on/off the speaker’s light (Lighting function)
The speaker lights up with the music to liven up the atmosphere. When you purchase the speaker, the lighting function is set to on.
- Turn on the speaker.
The (power) indicator lights up in white*.
The front part of the speaker lights up.
* Depending on the Sound Mode, the color of the (power) indicator varies. For details, refer to the following topic.
About the indicators
To turn off (light off)/turn on (light on) the lighting function
Press and hold the BATT (battery) button/ LIGHT button inside the cap on the rear side of the speaker for about 3 seconds until the lighting function turns off/on.
By pressing and holding the button for about 3 seconds again, the lighting function turns on/off again.
- By using the “Illumination” function on “Sony | Music Center,” you can turn on/off the lighting function or choose the various lighting modes.
RAVE: For dance music with heavy use of flashes
When you purchase the speaker, RAVE is set.
- CHILL: For relaxing music
- RANDOM FLASH OFF: For all music, including dance music without flash
- HOT: Warm colors
- COOL: Cold colors
- STROBE: Using white flashes
- RAVE: For dance music with heavy use of flashes
- When the light is strong, brighten the room or turn off the lighting.