Sound becomes low while in use
- The sound may become low in the following cases. This is not a malfunction.
- When the built-in battery is running low and the CHARGE indicator and (power) indicator flash slowly, while the speaker is being powered by the built-in battery only.
- When the built-in battery is running low as a result of using the speaker at a loud volume for a long time even if the speaker is connected to an AC outlet via a USB AC adaptor (commercially available), or connected to a booted computer.
- If the sound becomes low while in use, follow the procedure below.
- Turn off the speaker.
- Charge the built-in battery sufficiently.
- This speaker is designed to reduce the maximum volume to about half (24) when the remaining built-in battery power becomes less than 10% in order to protect the circuit due to extreme voltage fluctuation by using at a loud volume. Even in this case, you can charge the built-in battery, but the volume does not return to the normal. To return the volume to the normal, charge the built-in battery until the remaining built-in battery power reaches 20% or more, turn off the speaker and turn it on again, and then adjust the volume.